Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Christmas in July
Every July for about a week or so I get on a Christmas kick. I don't know why but it happens every year. I also know I'm not alone on this! This week I will be hosting "Christmas in July", a chance to indulge ourselves in all things Christmas. Each day will have a different theme with an opportunity for you to share and link to your own posts if you wish.
Merry Christmas!


Please feel free to use this banner if you wish. Simply right click on the banner and save it to your computer. Add it to your post like you would any other photo.

Labels:


posted at 1:23 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Found!
Frugal Friday - Exploring Yearly Store Memberships...
Sleeping like a baby...
Raspberry goodness!
WFMW - Important Documents
So tired lately!
Feelin' the love
Goodbye Old Friend
Riley tries rice cereal!
Hula Hoop Lessons with Aunty Lindsey

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: