Friday, July 20, 2007
Found!
I am famous for putting things in a "safe place" and then not being able to find them. Today my husband was going to the dentist and I need to find our dental insurance cards. I had seen them recently but could not find them anywhere. I decided to tackle a paper pile in the area where I thought they were and what do you know? There they were. However, I had taken them off their little paper backing so instead of looking for loose cards I was looking for a full size sheet of paper with cards on it. Note to self: don't trust your pregnant brain too much!

Also, I found a gift card that has been elusive the past few months. Again, I had put it in a "safe spot". Hooray!

I was so happy last night with my discoveries. I better spend some time this afternoon getting my paperwork in order.

Labels: ,


posted at 1:08 PM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

I love finding things that were put in a safe place. Too funny.
glad you found the cards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Frugal Friday - Exploring Yearly Store Memberships...
Sleeping like a baby...
Raspberry goodness!
WFMW - Important Documents
So tired lately!
Feelin' the love
Goodbye Old Friend
Riley tries rice cereal!
Hula Hoop Lessons with Aunty Lindsey
Schedule revisted

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: