Friday, July 20, 2007
Frugal Friday - Exploring Yearly Store Memberships

It seems like such a hassle to fill out a membership form at a store but sometimes the extra 5 minutes is more than worth it. Last summer I was shopping for curtain supplies for our church nursery. I needed both fabric as well as a curtain rod and the necessary hardware. Looking around Fabricland I noticed that for members curtain rods and hardware were 50% off. If I purchased the membership for the year I would save more than the amount of the membership cost on my first purchase. In addition to this I saved on the cost of the chosen fabric as well. Sometimes membership pays!

Check out Crystal's blog for more Frugal Friday tips!

Labels:


posted at 1:00 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Sleeping like a baby...
Raspberry goodness!
WFMW - Important Documents
So tired lately!
Feelin' the love
Goodbye Old Friend
Riley tries rice cereal!
Hula Hoop Lessons with Aunty Lindsey
Schedule revisted
One last swap project

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: