Tuesday, July 03, 2007
One last swap project
Here is my last swap project for a long while! Swapping has been fun and it has forced me to be crafty on a more regular basis. My sewing machine and I are now quite well aquainted again and the thought of sewing something larger is not so scary anymore. However, I just don't have the time or energy to keep it up. I need to focus on keeping my house in order and doing some sewing for my family.

I took my inspiration for this little bag from one of my Japanese craft magazines.


Labels: ,


posted at 6:14 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Menu Plan Monday - July 02 to July 08
Log house update
Happy Canada Day!
S.M.A.R.T. Habits Saturday - Scanning photos
Frugal Fridays - Homemade cleaners
Friday's Feast - Feast One Hundred & Fifty
Finishing School for Ladies
Fifth disease or "slapped cheek disease"
Sick day
Sometimes you just have to bawl your eyes out...

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: