Tuesday, July 10, 2007
So tired lately!
I have not been good about posting regularly lately. I am just so draggy right now from being newly pregnant. You should see my apartment. Actually, it would probably frighten most of you. I've been vacuuming every other day or so but that and the laundry is about all that gets done on a regular basis. I should mention that the laundry gets washed and dried but folded, well, not so much! Hopefully, I will get a bit of energy back soon.

Labels:


posted at 12:48 AM  
  3 comments



3 Comments:
At 11:13 AM, Blogger ♥Jessie♥ said...

That early pregnancy time is always a lot of fun. What with the sleeping all the time. That's the only thing I had when I was pregnant. I was exhausted even after sleeping. LOL!

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Congrats! And hope you can get some sleep.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Congratulations!! I remember well that tired feeling ~ take it easy and don't worry about the house too much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Feelin' the love
Goodbye Old Friend
Riley tries rice cereal!
Hula Hoop Lessons with Aunty Lindsey
Schedule revisted
One last swap project
Menu Plan Monday - July 02 to July 08
Log house update
Happy Canada Day!
S.M.A.R.T. Habits Saturday - Scanning photos

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: