Friday, August 24, 2007
Exercising
Oooh. I was a little bit sore last night. I did a prenatal workout DVD yesterday afternoon and discovered that I am so out of shape! When we were away a couple of weeks ago I picked up Leisa Hart's Fit Mama DVD. (Leisa Hart is known for the "Buns of Steel" workouts I believe.) This was the first time I had tried the workout and I quite enjoyed it. Riley was rather entertained by it all - sometimes by me and sometimes by watching the women on the screen. She sat and watched/played through it all while Hendrik was napping.

Once Dwayne got home from work I went out and got the mail from the post office. My Praise Moves DVD had arrived. Upon recommendation from Lauren Christine I thought I would give this one a try. I haven't done the workout yet but I previewed part of it tonight before I went to bed. It looks really good and I like the idea of meditating on scripture while working out. As far as I can tell right now I should be able to use this DVD during pregnancy. Hooray!

Labels:


posted at 1:45 PM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Lauren Christine said...

Thats so fun! I'm glad your trying it out. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Midwife Visit
Henna
This is August???
My kitchen to be!
Getting there...
Back from Ontario
We have a giveaway winner!
Bloggy Hiatus
Christmas in July - Dinner Menu
Dog Days of Summer Bloggy Giveaway!

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: