Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Hendrik can read!
Recently we purchased the "Your Baby Can Read" DVD set. We have been watching it fairly faithfully with the kids and today I decided to try out the flash cards that came along with the set. Hendrik (who is 2 1/2) read the words "dog", "nose", and "clap". I was amazed. I didn't think he would have picked up words so quickly. I'm so excited that he's learning to read at such a young age. We are big book lovers at our house and it was a favourite pastime for me as a child. I have so many books saved up for our little ones once they are old enough to read them! :)

Labels: ,


posted at 10:03 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
A fun quiz
Lunar eclipse
Water bomber flyby
Exercising
Midwife Visit
Henna
This is August???
My kitchen to be!
Getting there...
Back from Ontario

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: