Sunday, September 30, 2007
Finding inspiration
Where do you find inspiration for decorating your home or for craft projects? I like to browse the rooms at www.bhg.com for house ideas and I like to look around MarthaStewart.com for crafts, decor, cooking, and holiday ideas. I also love browsing through the Ikea catalogue and visiting their stores whenever I can. It's so neat to see what they can fit into small spaces. Then, of course, there are so many great craft inspired blogs out there. I really have to keep my Bloglines links under control or before I know it I can be spending the whole day reading blogs!

Labels: ,


posted at 12:19 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Busy, busy, busy!
Great big beetle
Works For Me Wednesday - September 26, 2007.
Ikea is a happy place
Napping, napping, and napping some more.
It's getting close to that time again...
Home again, home again, jiggety, jig! or We brough...
Murphy's Law
Meme
facebook

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: