Thursday, September 13, 2007
Meme
I snagged this from Kate at Two Little Banshees. After a bout of stomach flu last night I am feeling both low in energy and inspiration.

Q1. What were you doing 10 Years ago?
I was starting Grade 11, my first year back in the public school in our town after homeschooling for 5 of the previous 6 years.

Q2. What were you doing 1 Year ago?
Waddling around after my then 1 1/2 year old while being 7 months pregnant. :)

Q3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
Gala apples, Stoned Wheat Thins and cheese, chocolate, carrot cake, raw broccoli

Q4. What are 5 songs you know the lyrics to?
Right now all I have running through my head are Veggie Tales "Silly Songs"!

Q5. 5 things you would do if you are a Millionaire?
Get my husband to retire, travel, donate money to NGOs in third world countries, buy a Kitchen Aid mixer, go to cooking school in France a la "Sabrina".

Q6. 5 How about 3 Bad habits?
Procrastination, too much Coca-Cola, leaving dishes by the computer,...

Q7. 5 things you like to do?
Read, craft/sew, spend time with my husband and kids, eat great food, watch my favourite movies/TV shows on DVD.

Q8. 5 Favourite Toys?
Computer, sewing machine, iPod, dishwasher, my old Super Nintendo.

Q9. 5 things you would never wear?
Fluorescent clothing, slouch socks, super skinny jeans, a tam, body piercings (ears excluded). Okay, so some of these are things I will never wear AGAIN. ;)

Q10. 5 things you hate to do
Filing, staying inside for too long, sitting in meetings with illogical and/or irrational people, getting out of bed when it is cold, not getting something right the first time.

I tag anyone who wishes to play along!

Labels:


posted at 12:48 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
facebook
Pregnancy & migraine relief
Universal remote control
Aragorn & Arwen
Power cleaning
I am so excited!
A Commitment to Loveliness
An interesting read
Comfort food
Hendrik's favourite spot

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: