Friday, September 14, 2007
Murphy's Law
Next week our little guy is supposed to be having some dental work done under anesthesia. One of the stipulations is that he can't have a cough or a cold. He woke up this morning and promptly asked for a tissue. Sigh. I am stuffing him full of fluids and am hoping for the best. The surgery isn't scheduled until Wednesday so I'm hoping it will have run its course by then. Little people seem to get over things faster than us big people. I'm hoping and praying anyway!

I wish it were this kind of cold instead... :)

Labels: ,


posted at 12:54 PM  
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At 3:14 PM, Blogger * G * said...

Oh no, hope he gets over it quickly. My daughter might have to do that, we find out mid-October. I sure hope she can make it, with her asthma she almost always has a cough. Take care :)

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger amy said...

New to your blog but I hope that cold is gone as well. This is just beautiful!

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Northern Child said...

hope everything is okay w/ hendrick!!

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Thanks everyone! Hendrik's cold was pretty much gone by Monday when we got down to Edmonton. However, he and I and the baby caught another cold while we were done there so we're still sniffling over here but at least we were able to have his dental work done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Meme
facebook
Pregnancy & migraine relief
Universal remote control
Aragorn & Arwen
Power cleaning
I am so excited!
A Commitment to Loveliness
An interesting read
Comfort food

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: