Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Power cleaning
Today, like yesterday, has been a very grey, rainy sort of day. Grizzly, drizzly, and cold. It made me feel wintery which, in turn, made me feely Christmasy. So this afternoon the kids and I are listening to Christmas music and doing some power cleaning.

I think we will start with Diana Krall's Christmas Songs and go from there. If you click on the link you can hear clips of the songs. :)

The babies really like dancing around the living room to "Jingle Bells" and "Let It Snow". There is also a really nice version of "Count Your Blessings Instead of Sheep" which fans of "White Christmas" will remember Rosemary Clooney singing.

Off we go!

Clean rabbits' cage
Vacuum
Dust living room and dining room
Run dishwasher
Sweep/wash kitchen, bathroom, and porch floors
Wash chalkboard in dining room
Clean bathroom sink and counter
Clean kitchen sinks, counters and stove top

I'll come back later on to update our list!

(Oooo. I bought a lovely lime apple scented votive candle yesterday afternoon, I'll have to light that as well.)

Labels: ,


posted at 12:45 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
I am so excited!
A Commitment to Loveliness
An interesting read
Comfort food
Hendrik's favourite spot
The chinking is done too!
The ceilings and loft
Kitchen wall and stair wall
Red!
Sew Darn Cute

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: