Thursday, October 18, 2007
7 Random Things Meme
I was tagged by Lauren Christine for this meme.

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.


1) I am obsessive when it comes to certain things - like loading the dishwasher. If anyone else does it I have to leave the room so I don't see what's happening!

2) My weakness is Coca-Cola. I can take or leave other sodas, chips, cookies, etc but I really enjoy my Coke.

3) I have a keyhole shaped birthmark on my thigh. When I was little I thought that if I could find the right key I could insert it and my body would open into 2 halves and I could see how everything in my body worked.

4) When I was a Girl Guide I met Roberta Bondar, Canada's first woman in to go into space and the world's first neurologist to go into space.

5) I am the queen of unfinished projects. I have too many crafty interests and too little time.

6) I like to run, although I haven't done so in quite some time. I also like to read about running.

7) I am proud mama to 2 little ones on earth, 2 in heaven, and 1 snuggled in my womb.

I tag:

Lynette at "Stuck on Grace"

Becka at "Marcus Sees and Says"

Pink Jeweled Cat
at "Desert Retreat"

Emily at "Whatsoever Things"

Louise at "Our Odyssey"

Amy at "Pretty Babies"

Jill at "XBox Wife"

Labels:


posted at 12:01 AM  
  5 comments



5 Comments:
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Thanks for the tag! It was my first time!

http://prettybabies.blogspot.com/2007/10/my-first-meme.html

Amy

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Louise said...

Ditto what Amy said :-) I'm going to do my post on Monday, which on my blog is "Monday Miscellany."

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Thanks for tagging me. Like the others it was my first. Have a great day.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Yay! Thanks for playing along, I'll be sure to check out your answers. :)

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Hey, Jenny!

Thanks for tagging me - and please, feel free to do so anytime!

I had actually just done the seven random things meme about two days before! I would do again, but I do not know anymore people to tag!

You can view my original one here:
http://xboxwife.blogspot.com/
and click on the entry called "Headlines". It's in the "Meme - Pick Me!" category as well!

Thanks again for including me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Miss Riley pulls herself to standing!
WFMW - Table/counter basket
Fire Hall Open House
Saturday
Miss Potter
Ultrasound pictures
WFMW - Make ahead mixes
On a happier note...
A little stunned...
Sweet baby

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: