Thursday, October 04, 2007
Crying for no particular reason
Tonight after I went to bed I started crying for no apparent reason. At the moment I am chalking it up to pregnancy hormones. I've been trying to think of anything that would make me suddenly start crying and there is nothing in recent memory to make me feel that sad. Maybe it's a combination of being over tired, being a little concerned about trying to get Riley to gain weight, feeling an odd sense of nostalgia for this apartment now that we are getting closer to moving (I NEVER thought I would feel that!), my grandpa's condition slowly worsening, I just don't know. In any case, I decided to get up for a bit and eat some chocolate cake, check out what blogland has to offer at this hour and cuddle my littlest one for a while now that I have cuddled with my big guy and my little guy. Hugs all around. :) Hopefully a good night's sleep will cure whatever seems to be upsetting me.

Labels: ,


posted at 12:44 AM  
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Praise the Lord on your pregnancy. I am trying not to be envious, I know envy is not of God. : ) I have a 12 month and 3 day old daughter and want desperately to be pregnant again. We are still nursing (it seems constantly) so no luck yet but I am praying. I have enjoyed reading over your blog. Also thanks for the suggestion of Fuzzi Bunz diapers (from Sense and Sensibility). I bought several pair and am enjoying them. God bless you and your precious growing family.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Lauren Christine said...

Sometimes I cry for no reason other than I'm just exhausted! :) And I don't even have the excuse of being pregnant. Tee hee. I hope you are feeling more cheery today- and may you have a blessed day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Fall routine
Works For Me Wednesday - The Backwards Edition
Grouse hunting
Finding inspiration
Busy, busy, busy!
Great big beetle
Works For Me Wednesday - September 26, 2007.
Ikea is a happy place
Napping, napping, and napping some more.
It's getting close to that time again...

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: