Thursday, October 04, 2007
Feeling better
I am feeling much better this morning. Thank you for your messages! I am still tired but am cheerful. Today I am going to try to get some cooking and baking done for when we go hunting that way I won't have to cook while we're in the bush, I can just heat things up on the stove. That's the plan anyway. I also need to take the baby in to get her ears checked out to make sure she doesn't have an ear infection. She's had a cold the past week and is teething. She's been pulling on her ears but doesn't have a fever or seem to be in distress. I think perhaps Riley has just discovered that she has ears and that they are fun to fiddle with. Her brother did a similar thing around the same age.

I'm off to tidy up in the kitchen and then hopefully get started on some pumpkin and some cranberry muffins or loaves. I think I'll make some lentil soup and some moose stew tonight. I'd start now but I need a few things from the store and don't know that I have the energy to grocery shop with the littles today.

Labels: ,


posted at 11:05 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Crying for no particular reason
Fall routine
Works For Me Wednesday - The Backwards Edition
Grouse hunting
Finding inspiration
Busy, busy, busy!
Great big beetle
Works For Me Wednesday - September 26, 2007.
Ikea is a happy place
Napping, napping, and napping some more.

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: