Saturday, October 27, 2007
What's in a name?
I was tagged by Jill over at XBox Wife for this meme.

MY ROCK STAR NAME (first pet and current car):
Kola Metro

MY WANNABE NAME (favorite ice cream flavor and favorite cookie):
Candy Cane Chocolate Chip

MY "FLY GIRL" NAME (first initial of first name and first three letters of last name):
J-Ven - this one is kind of funny because my sisters used to jokingly call me J-Lo as I was the only one of us 3 that had hips until very recently.

MY DETECTIVE NAME (favorite color and favorite animal):
Blue Elephant

MY SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name and the city where you were born):
Robin Hay-River - The last name kind of comes out weird on this one as it is two words so I've hypenated it.

MY STAR WARS NAME (first 3 letters of your last name and first 2 letters of your first name):
Venje - Hmmn. Sounds like I belong on the Dark Side.

MY SUPERHERO NAME ("The" and second favorite color and favorite drink):
The Red Cola - A certain red cola is often my hero when I've had way too little sleep. Yay Coke!

MY -cough,cough- ENTERTAINER -cough,cough- NAME (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and favorite candy):
Cool Water Bounty

MY WITNESS PROTECTION NAME (mother's and father's middle names):
Ellen Barry

I tag anyone else who feels inclined to play as with 2 sick babies right now I just don't have the time or energy to tag anyone specifically.

Leave a comment if you're participating so I can come and visit your post later. :)

Labels:


posted at 1:40 PM  
  3 comments



3 Comments:
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Hey! Thanks for playing - love the rock star name!

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Haha - I just realised my "fly-girl" name is 'd-pur' (say it out loud... deeper...).

Diana

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Oh, and my Star Wars name? Purdi - no, I'm not kidding...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Works-For-Me Wednesday - Colour coded laundry bask...
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Bonjour Mes Amies!
Some treasures in mail
Hendrik's Book List
7 Random Things Meme
Miss Riley pulls herself to standing!
WFMW - Table/counter basket
Fire Hall Open House
Saturday

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: