Monday, November 26, 2007
Commitment to Loveliness
It's been a very long time since I've participated in this nice exercise from Emma over at Charming the Birds from the Trees.

"This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!"

Here are my 5 things for this week:

1) Take as many baths in the next few days as possible - we move this week and our new house doesn't have a bathtub!
2) Groom my eyebrows.
3) Book hair appointments for Hendrik and I.
4) Paint my toenails.
5) Mix up some homemade cleaner that makes the house smell sweet and fresh.

For other lovely ideas visit Emma's blog!

Labels:


posted at 12:23 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Brrrrrrrr!
A Christmas Classic
Pudginess, Piano and Pipe Wrenches
Progress!
Gridlock
Slowly (or not so slowly!) going crazy...
It's always Martha, Martha, Martha!
Overdoing it
An Amy Butler portfolio for the "I love Paris!" sw...
Slacking

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: