Monday, November 12, 2007
Feeling productive!

It is a beautiful, bright, winter day outside today. The trees are all covered in a light dusting of snow from yesterday's flurries.
It is putting me in a Christmasy-productive-packing-playful sort of mood. A slightly strange combination admittedly but it should make for a fun day!

Dwayne is out at Bell Rock putting the flooring down in the bathroom, finishing the battery bank, and starting the skirting around the bottom of the house. The kids and I will likely drive out for a little visit sometime this afternoon to see how things are going and to bring out a snack.

The kids are eating and watching "Madame Blueberry" and I think I will take advantage of this time to do some less kid friendly activities like mopping the floors.

Labels:


posted at 10:30 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
My baby is growing up!
Je me souviens.
Lots to do!
Packing
WFMW - The Backwards Edition - Organizing sippy cu...
One of those mornings...
Pregnant belly!
You don't have to be crazy but it helps!
A sneak peak!
What's in a name?

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: