Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Gridlock
It's feeling crowded around here. There is stuff everywhere and I feel like I'm in one of those little puzzles with all the little squares and you have to shuffle the squares around until you make the right picture. Thankfully, I found homes for some furniture that will not fit in our house right now and I have also made some progress with the laundry and downsizing a few things. There is still a lot to do but now that a few "puzzle pieces" have been shuffled around, it feels much more manageable.

Hendrik was an absolute sweetie today. He was so good and so helpful. He had a blast helping me with the laundry. He loves the blue and orange buttons that light up (and beep!) on the new washer.

Riley had a bit of a rough day. Her eyes look a little off today. I'm not sure if she's teething or fighting a cold or what. Just not her usual self. Mostly happy, but not the typical constantly happy girl that we are used to.

Labels: , ,


posted at 11:51 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Slowly (or not so slowly!) going crazy...
It's always Martha, Martha, Martha!
Overdoing it
An Amy Butler portfolio for the "I love Paris!" sw...
Slacking
15 minutes
Handmade Holidays
Feeling productive!
My baby is growing up!
Je me souviens.

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: