Tuesday, November 27, 2007
A little house update
Sorry, no new pictures today! There was too much building material scattered around to get a good shot and the van was blocking the view of the porch so I'll have to get some another day.

In about half an hour or so Hendrik, Riley and I are going to go and see Dwayne out at our property. We haven't been out there in several days and a few things will have visibly changed. Dwayne has enclosed the porch, installed most of the bathroom (we still have to tile the shower), the fridge is now in the kitchen, and there should be a growing pile of boxes inside as we move little by little. I am charging the camera battery while the car battery is warming up so that I can take a few pictures and post them when I get back. It starts getting dark around 3 p.m. so if I want pictures I've got to get moving!

Labels: , ,


posted at 12:58 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Commitment to Loveliness
Brrrrrrrr!
A Christmas Classic
Pudginess, Piano and Pipe Wrenches
Progress!
Gridlock
Slowly (or not so slowly!) going crazy...
It's always Martha, Martha, Martha!
Overdoing it
An Amy Butler portfolio for the "I love Paris!" sw...

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: