Thursday, November 08, 2007
Lots to do!
It's getting closer and closer to moving for us and I am suddenly realized how much packing I have to do! I plan to work on a bit everyday. Naptime and once the kids are asleep in the evening are probably going to be my best bets for most of the apartment. Here's my plan for today:

- Fold & put away clean laundry, downsize clothes One out of 2 rooms anyway!
- Tidy living room
- Vacuum
- Play "I capture you!" with Hendrik
- Go for a walk
- Dust
- Pack VHS tapes
- Pack another box of books
- Downsize in kitchen
- Take superfluous stuff downstairs

Labels: ,


posted at 10:30 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Packing
WFMW - The Backwards Edition - Organizing sippy cu...
One of those mornings...
Pregnant belly!
You don't have to be crazy but it helps!
A sneak peak!
What's in a name?
Works-For-Me Wednesday - Colour coded laundry bask...
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Bonjour Mes Amies!

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: