Monday, November 12, 2007
My baby is growing up!
I am a little sad. Riley is growing so fast! In just one month she will be a year old. She is learning so much and trying new things all the time. However, she is starting to leave her baby ways behind. I think she is slowly but surely weaning herself. I know my milk supply has not been great lately due to my body being taxed from being pregnant but I thought that she would continue to nurse for quite some time. Hendrik was still nursing at nap time at 18 months! At this rate, Riley will be done with nursing by the time she's a year old. Thankfully she is a cuddly little girl, and even though she may prefer a bottle these days, she does like to snuggle up to her mommy when she has her bottle or when she is tired. I'm so proud of her and happy that she is growing and developing so well but at the same time I'm going to miss her baby ways too. :)

Labels:


posted at 12:01 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Je me souviens.
Lots to do!
Packing
WFMW - The Backwards Edition - Organizing sippy cu...
One of those mornings...
Pregnant belly!
You don't have to be crazy but it helps!
A sneak peak!
What's in a name?
Works-For-Me Wednesday - Colour coded laundry bask...

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: