Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Packing
I have finally started packing. It seems a little premmature on the one hand but I don't want to leave things to the last minute (as usual) either. I've started with our books as we are not likely to be reading much in the next several weeks. I've been cataloguing them in a spreadsheet on the computer as I go along so I know exactly what we have. I'm also making a note of the box each book is in to save rummaging through mountains of boxes later. We don't have enough bookshelves (or room!) to display all of our books so I figured that this is probably the best route.

Next I think I will start on the VHS tapes we rarely watch but keep because they are kid friendly. Then it's on to all my regular clothes that won't fit for another 6 months at least!

It feels good to be doing something visibly productive. :)

Labels: ,


posted at 11:39 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
WFMW - The Backwards Edition - Organizing sippy cu...
One of those mornings...
Pregnant belly!
You don't have to be crazy but it helps!
A sneak peak!
What's in a name?
Works-For-Me Wednesday - Colour coded laundry bask...
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Bonjour Mes Amies!
Some treasures in mail

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: