Thursday, November 22, 2007
Progress!
This afternoon the kids were both feeling mellow and were happy to play with their toys in the living room which gave me a chance to get some packing done.

I filled up 3 huge plastics bins:
1) ice skates, in-line skates, cross country ski boots, fishing tackle, football, basketball, mosquito netting, accessories for our double stroller, badminton racket, etc
2) bags, smaller luggage
3) life jackets, floatation suits

I was also able to clear a pretty big laundry backlog from the laundry area. If all goes as planned I should be able to get a couple of more bins packed today with out of season outerwear, boots/shoes, snowmobile helmets, sleeping bags, etc.

Riley is napping and Hendrik is "fixing" a toy truck so I am off to pack up our VHS tapes, Cd's, Intellivision & games, and Super Nintendo & games, but first I should probably tackle cleaning the aquarium and filter, etc., so I can pack that up and get it over to my dad.

I spoke too soon! Riley is awake already...

Labels: ,


posted at 3:52 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Gridlock
Slowly (or not so slowly!) going crazy...
It's always Martha, Martha, Martha!
Overdoing it
An Amy Butler portfolio for the "I love Paris!" sw...
Slacking
15 minutes
Handmade Holidays
Feeling productive!
My baby is growing up!

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: