Friday, November 23, 2007
Pudginess, Piano and Pipe Wrenches
Our little sweet pea is finally gaining some weight! I thought she had been feeling heavier lately but wasn't sure if it was just because I had to hold her more awkwardly with my expanding belly. I weighed her Wednesday night before bed and she is 19lbs! That's up almost 3lbs from a month or so ago. Her cheeks are chubbier, her double chin is back, her thighs have rolls again, and she has dimples by her elbows. Yay!

Riley is turning into quite the little musician. She loves to stand up against the piano bench and reach up and play the keys. It's so cute to watch and she is so proud of herself.

Hendrik took to "fixing" his truck yesterday with a hammer and a pipe wrench.

I love my sweet babies!

Labels:


posted at 10:31 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Progress!
Gridlock
Slowly (or not so slowly!) going crazy...
It's always Martha, Martha, Martha!
Overdoing it
An Amy Butler portfolio for the "I love Paris!" sw...
Slacking
15 minutes
Handmade Holidays
Feeling productive!

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: