Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Slacking
I realized that I haven't taken any new photos of the kids for about 2 weeks now. That seems like a really long time to me in this age of digital cameras. I think it is because our house is in such a state of disarray right now as we get ready to move and as I try to downsize our things. I don't like seeing clutter in the background of pictures and I think that it has kept me from taking the usual amount of photos. No more excuses! Grandmas will be looking for updated photos by now I am sure. :) I also want to take a little video of Riley clapping - a new skill for her!

Labels:


posted at 2:08 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
15 minutes
Handmade Holidays
Feeling productive!
My baby is growing up!
Je me souviens.
Lots to do!
Packing
WFMW - The Backwards Edition - Organizing sippy cu...
One of those mornings...
Pregnant belly!

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: