Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Making Your Home a Haven - Day Seven
Today's Challenge from Crystal:
Since I'm a bit behind around here due to Kaitlynn's teething issues, I'm going to keep this challenge short and sweet. In addition to spending some time refreshing your spirit in the Lord, doing your morning routine, making out a simple prioritized to-do list for the day, and preparing dinner by noon, your challenge today is to either:

1) Clean out, declutter, and organize a drawer, shelf, or closet.

2) Tackle a project you've been procrastinating on for too long.

Or, you can do both!

If you have time, blog about what you accomplish today including before and after pictures, if you'd like. Leave your link to your blog post below. Let's all inspire one another on to making our homes a haven for our families!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday did not go according to plan as there wasn't a plan aside from trying to help Hendrik recover from a stomach bug and hope that the rest of us stayed well. I ended up staying awake all Sunday night with Hendrik and then when Dwayne got up in the morning I went to bed and he watched the kids until about 2pm. Then it was running some errands to pick up essentials and back home to do some packing. We got quite a bit done, aided by the fact that Hendrik was so docile after being sick that he just lounged in the living room and watched some cartoons. Dwayne took a load of our stuff out to Bell Rock and returned only to announce that he needed to go to bed right away. Unfortunately, he caught the stomach bug as well. My dad also had it today. I think Riley and I had a milder form on Thursday but I'm not sure. My immune system seems to be slightly boosted while I am pregnant and I tend to get sick less. At least I am hoping that I have already had it...

Today I hope to get done the things that I wasn't able to accomplish yesterday. I did get some laundry and dishes done during the night but there are still stacks of both to finish off.

1. Wash ALL dishes.
2. Sweep/wash kitchen and bathroom floors
3. Clean bathroom
4. Vacuum main carpeted areas

Labels: ,


posted at 12:47 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Making Your Home a Haven - Day Six
New haircut
Unexpected cleaning
Little People
Making Your Home a Haven - Day 5
Getting closer!
Glucose Challenge Test
Making Your Home a Haven - Day 3 (Laundry Room)
Making Your Home a Haven - Day Two (Living room)
the vegetable orchestra

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: