Monday, December 10, 2007
New haircut
Last Wednesday Hendrik and I got haircuts! Neither of us had been in several months and we were due. I needed something a little bit different than what I've been doing the past year and half, but also a cut that would work if I didn't blow dry it and that was still long enough to be pulled back when playing with little ones or cleaning. This was the result. I am quite happy with it and am loving how healthy my hair feels. :) It hasn't been this smooth since the day it was done as I haven't blown it dry or used a flat iron on it, but I still like how it looks with a little bit more flip and body to it. Thanks Judy!

Labels:


posted at 1:34 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Unexpected cleaning
Little People
Making Your Home a Haven - Day 5
Getting closer!
Glucose Challenge Test
Making Your Home a Haven - Day 3 (Laundry Room)
Making Your Home a Haven - Day Two (Living room)
the vegetable orchestra
Making Your Home a Haven - Day One (Entrance)
Kidlets!

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: