Wednesday, January 09, 2008
After Photos
Here are some pictures I took today from Monday's challenge. My camera's battery is low and there are a few things to put away still on the other side of the room so more pictures will be coming later. I have 2 little helpers in the after pictures. :)

The bins beside (and under!) the crib have some of my fabric stash in them. I didn't realize how much I had until I put it all in one place! I better do some sewing before I aquire anymore.


Riley's crib, part of our bed, and Hendrik squinting for the camera. :)


Riley's crib, our bed, Hendrik's big boy bed.

Labels: ,


posted at 12:31 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Making Your Home a Haven - January 7
A side effect of not having hot water....
Can you say relaxed?
Finally enjoying home
One of my Christmas presents
Bloggy block
Happy New Year!
Christmas Dinner
The house!!! A sneak peak. :)
MOVING! ~ No phone!!!

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: