Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Bloggy block
Lately I haven't felt much like blogging or taking pictures or doing much of anything than what absolutely needs to be done. Between the sad and tragic events of the past week, being very pregnant, our family getting over assorted colds/bugs, Christmas, and moving into a new house, I think I am in recovery mode. I am hoping to return to posting regularly very soon but am sort of enjoying the time off.

There is so much that needs to be done around the house. We are still living out of boxes in the bedroom so I would like to get that organized soon so that it is easier to locate everyone's clothing and to move around in the loft!

Thankfully, we've had a reprieve in the weather this week and what was supposed to be a fairly cold week has turned into a rather pleasant one with temperatures forcasted between -10C and -16C, quite balmy for this time of year. You can tell that winter has really set in when you think that -16C is a warm day...

I'm off to read a little from "Home Comforts" by Cheryl Mendelson before I go to bed. I have a rumbly in my tumbly too which will like require a snack of some kind. Goodnight, see you soon!

Labels:


posted at 11:48 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Happy New Year!
Christmas Dinner
The house!!! A sneak peak. :)
MOVING! ~ No phone!!!
The Birthday Girl!
Happy 1st Birthday Riley!
What's Your Design Style?
Making Your Home a Haven - Day Seven
Making Your Home a Haven - Day Six
New haircut

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: