Monday, January 07, 2008
Making Your Home a Haven - January 7
Crystal is hosting another "Making Your Home a Haven" segment.

Today's challenge is creating a morning routine. Life here is starting to take more of a routine form now that we are getting settled so I have a hope of trying this out this time.

1) Get up earlier to spend time with Dwayne before he leaves for work.
2) Read for 15 minutes to half an hour.
3) Breakfast for the kids and I.
4) Dishes right after breakfast so we can avoid the mountain at the end of the day.
5) "Baby Can Read" for the kids, blogging/internet/email time for me.

Our special project for today is to tackle our loft area. It serves as a bedroom for all of us and also as storage space. I will be limited in what I can do as I'm not supposed to be lifting much weight but I'm sure we can make visible progress one box of clothing at a time. :)

Here are the before pictures. WARNING: Not for the faint of heart or extremely organized among you!

From right to left around the loft:






Labels: ,


posted at 10:33 AM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

I found your blog through Crystal's Biblical Womanhood. What caught my attention was that you are pregnant and due in 44 days. My due date is February 17 which is a little less than seven weeks. Are you ready for your little one? I'm not. That was my Making Your Home a Haven challenge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
A side effect of not having hot water....
Can you say relaxed?
Finally enjoying home
One of my Christmas presents
Bloggy block
Happy New Year!
Christmas Dinner
The house!!! A sneak peak. :)
MOVING! ~ No phone!!!
The Birthday Girl!

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: