Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Six Unimportant Things Meme
I've been tagged for this meme by Rain over at Rain's Musings.

The rules for this meme are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

OK so here we go:

1) I am full of useful/useless information. I am chock full of tidbits of information "just in case". I am an expert on nothing! :)

2) I hate wearing socks but I also hate having cold feet. Sometimes I can't avoid the socks and sometimes I tough out the cold so that my feet can be free!

3) I have a near phobia of raw chicken juices in my kitchen. I am ridiculously attentive whenever there is raw poultry in my house. Just ask my husband, it drives him nuts. I follow along behind him disinfecting whenever he comes back from hunting grouse.

4) I had a thing for cows when I was a kid. My dad finally told me I could have one if I could carry it home myself in my backpack. Being about 10 years old my backpack wasn't so large and neither was I. It was definitely a safe gamble for him. Although, Dad sometimes thought we should have one in the backyard because we went through so much milk...

5) I like to have all the dirty dishes on the left side of the kitchen so that the right side of the kitchen stays clean. I also wash dishes from the left.
Example: If it's a double sink I wash in the left sink, rinse in the right sink, and set the dishes to dry on the counter beside the right hand sink.

6) I love home improvement shows and am quite happy whenever I get tools of my own. I have my own hand saw, miter box, level, measuring tape, staple gun, and Dremel! I don't use them much but I like having them around. On my wish list - a hammer of my own.

I tag Emma at Charming the Birds From the Trees, Lauren Christine at with humility, thankfulness, and rejoicing, Lindsey (who happens to be one of my sisters!) at Red Letters, Trina at All That Is Good, Manda at Tree Fall, and Hannah at Cultivating Home.

Labels:


posted at 4:07 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Some decluttering tips
love is the greatest refreshment in life. - pabl...
Mystery solved!
Dwayne of All Trades
A sick little guy
So clear and bright!
Getting ready for baby
Plumbing adventures
Weird winter
Unwanted visitor

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: