Thursday, January 24, 2008
Uber Pregnant
So big. So tired. So ready for this baby to be born.

I am really looking forward to carrying this baby around on the outside of me instead of the inside. It will be nice to roll over in bed without it taking at least 3 separate motions. I won't be missing the acid reflux either. I realize the tiredness is likely to continue for quite sometime but it will be a different kind of tired. Weird how being a different version of tired can be refreshing.

Don't get me wrong, I love babies. I love the end result of being pregnant. However, I am not one of those women who loves the state of pregnancy. I quite enjoying being able to move about freely and lift heavy things and pick things up off the floor without the danger of not being able to make it up on my own afterward.

Just under 4 weeks until baby is due and I can't wait! There is still a lot to be done before he or she arrives but I won't be complaining if baby's arrival interupts my housecleaning plans. :)

Labels:


posted at 3:48 PM  
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

I know just how you feel. In fact, I could have written your post. What I miss the most is sleeping on my belly. Oh, how wonderful it will be to sleep on my belly again even with two and three or more feedings per night!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger lindsey elizabeth g said...

Hey Jen! Hope your belly is welly. Check out my new blog - littlehearth.blogspot.com

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Lauren Christine said...

Awww, do post a belly picture :)

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Rain said...

I'm the same way! Wishing you a comfy as possible journey until birth.

I have something for you at my blog: http://www.rainsmusings.com/2008/01/bloggy-award.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Six Unimportant Things Meme
Some decluttering tips
love is the greatest refreshment in life. - pabl...
Mystery solved!
Dwayne of All Trades
A sick little guy
So clear and bright!
Getting ready for baby
Plumbing adventures
Weird winter

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: