Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Fortune cookies
Yesterday the kids and I were over at my mom and dad's for the day as we were having some ice issues in our drainage pipes outside. While there, I discovered a box of fortune cookies that a friend had brought over Sunday when my mom and dad had a bunch of friends and family over for lunch. I grabbed a cookie, cracked it open, and found not one but two fortunes inside.

They read:

"Follow your heart for success this week."

and

"Soon a visitor will delight you."

I had to laugh. Baby is not due for another couple of weeks or so but I thought this would be really funny if the baby did decide to make its appearance this week! :)

Then Dwayne opened one at lunch and his said,


"You will soon receive a unique gift."


It was too funny.

Labels:


posted at 11:48 AM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Lauren Christine said...

Tee hee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Birthday cake! At last...
Saturday afternoon "fixing"
What the world really needs is more love and less ...
New infant snack?
Confronting ones mortality
Do the Next Thing
Bloggy Award!
Some blogs to check out!
Uber Pregnant
Six Unimportant Things Meme

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: