Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Some new things to read!
Yesterday I received a box in the mail from Mary Janes Farm. I ordered a set of 5 back issues of Mary Janes Farm magazine. I recently bought the book "Mary Jane's Ideabook, Cookbook, Lifebook" by Mary Jane Butters. It is a fascinating read about self-sufficiency and being a farm girl at heart whether you live in town or country. I thought the magazines would be nice to curl up with during this crazy cold snap we've been having.

I think I will go and pour myself a cup of tea, curl up in a comfy chair with a blanket, and think about something other than cold and snow!

Labels: ,


posted at 12:07 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Essential daily companions
What type of Mother Hen Are You? by Montesso...
Fortune cookies
Birthday cake! At last...
Saturday afternoon "fixing"
What the world really needs is more love and less ...
New infant snack?
Confronting ones mortality
Do the Next Thing
Bloggy Award!

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: