Monday, April 21, 2008
The Simple Woman's Daybook meme
A Monday meme from "The Simple Woman" blog. For other daybook entries click on the link below.
The Simple Woman



FOR TODAY ~ April 21, 2008

Outside My Window
...tiny little snowflakes falling, forcasted to turn into a winter storm. Freshly cut firewood, cut this afternoon in our yard. Firewood for next winter and land clearing all in one!

I am thinking...silliness is underrated sometimes.

I am thankful for
...family and good health.

From the kitchen
...nothing too exciting today…Cream of Wheat, KD, hot dogs, applesauce, assorted munchies.

I am creating
...a semi-permanent craft space in our mail living area. If I can leave things set up there might be a chance of my getting a project completed.

I am going...to inquire about Airmiles flights to Ontario for a visit with my extended family.

I am wearing
... jeans, thigh high cranberry coloured socks and a matching waffle weave Henley hoodie.

I am reading
...Middlemarch by George Eliot and Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery. I am craving something Jane Austen but my books are outside buried in storage.

I am hoping...that warmer weather returns soon. I’ve had enough of April snowstorms!

I am hearing
...the washing machine, the dishwasher, children playing, the Muppet Show.

Around the house
...lots of laundry hanging to dry, a pile of papers waiting to be tackled, children’s toys strewn across the living room, my little people, my hot hardworking husband.

One of my favorite things...the cast iron teapot my parents bought for me “just because”. It is a beauty. I’ll have to post a picture.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: sorting/downsizing/organizing ALL of our clothing, friends coming for supper and coffee, a farewell potluck, hopefully some sewing.

Here is picture I am sharing...



posted at 9:00 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
THOSE kind of friends
A new haircut
Snow, snow and more snow
Carpentry 101
"The Knack"
Stay tuned...
Sisters!
A Promise Kept
A conversation
First bath day at Bell Rock

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: