Friday, May 23, 2008
First Words!!
Technically Riley said, "Anbarry" a few weeks back (translation "Grandbarry" which is what the kids call my dad) but today she added a couple of words that were more understandable to the general public.

This morning Riley came to me with her little plastic teapot in one hand and a little Melmac teacup in the other and said "tea" while holding them out to me. The teapot she has been playing with lately was one that my sisters and I used to play with when we visited my Gran'ma and Gran'dad in Ontario.

This evening when Dwayne's family came for a BBQ Riley said, "Hi" to Anka when she came through the door.

"Mama" and "Dadda" have also been in use for quite a long time but these are the first non-name words for her. Sweet!

Labels:


posted at 11:40 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Gratuitous Abby shot
An open letter
Overheard...
Happenings
You know you live in the north when...
Bye bye buckets!!
Grouting the Shower
It's Official!
Happy Mother's Day!
A Boy and His Shirts

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: