Tuesday, May 06, 2008
The past week...
- A lovely visit with Dwayne's parents
- A visit to the snake pits
- A Sunday afternoon potluck at a good friend's new home
- Abby turned 2 months old (already!)
- Riley says "Neigh" while playing with toy horses
- Hendrik has used his potty twice
- The little cabin now has a proper tin roof

Today I got a call from my former piano teacher. She told me she was thinking of holding a garage sale but then decided it would be too much of a hassle and thought my sister and I could use some of the items she had planned to sell. It worked out perfectly. Many of the items that she gave us were things we had been looking for or wishing for in our homes. Area rugs, hall runners, light fixtures, small appliances, a much needed storage unit for DVDs and CDs...wonderful!

Labels: ,


posted at 10:39 PM  
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 9:12 AM, Blogger lindsey elizabeth g said...

Mrs. Lehmann is awesome!!

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Hear, hear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Paper trains
Mid evening at our house
"Bare Necessities" as sung by a 3 year old : )
I love this picture!
Heralds of Spring
The Many Faces of Abby
Backyard visitors
First kiss
Happy Earth Day!
The Simple Woman's Daybook meme

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: