Monday, June 09, 2008
Happy Birthday Dwayne!
Today is Dwayne's 35th birthday! We had a low key day - Dwayne worked with the loader this afternoon, Lindsey came by for a visit, and then we ordered in pizza for supper. Tonight the plan is to watch a movie, kidlets permitting, and eat cake! We'll do another birthday celebration on Friday with the extended family. We have 3 birthdays to celebrate - Dwayne's, my sister Lindsey's, and Grandpa Ib's. Dwayne has requested key lime cheesecake so I'm off recipe hunting. :)

Labels:


posted at 7:46 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Word of Thanks
Oy!
I spoke way, way, WAY too soon
Mosquitoes, mosquitoes, and then a lot fewer mosqu...
My own domain!!
My Mad Scientist
Monday's Quotes
Poor neglected little blog
And we have power!
Fort Myth stikes again

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: