Wednesday, June 04, 2008
My own domain!!
I now have my own domain! www.backwoodswife.ca

I will eventually be abandoning Blogger entirely but for now I will be posting identical posts on both sites. I am still trying to figure out what I would like for design on the new site and am playing around with WordPress' many features. Please feel free to give me input on the features you like or dislike in regards to the new site (calendar, search function, comment column, etc). Right now I am just using a WordPress template and will hopefully come up with a more personalized design in the somewhat near future. ;)

Labels:


posted at 1:21 PM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 10:22 AM, Blogger lindsey elizabeth g said...

Ooh, very nice :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
My Mad Scientist
Monday's Quotes
Poor neglected little blog
And we have power!
Fort Myth stikes again
Wood gasifier
Greenhouse
Creepy Crawlies
First Words!!
Gratuitous Abby shot

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: