Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Poor neglected little blog
I'm afraid I've been neglecting you dear blog but there has been a lot going on around here. All the more reason to post on you but the time seems to be zipping past right now. Things have been/are being built, the screen tent has been set up, a whole host of queen wasps have been captured and exterminated (ew!), our driveway has been cleared of stumps and leveled, children have been growing, and the very necessary mosquito nets have been hung over the crib and beds.

I've also been remiss in taking photographs. I better get that camera battery charged back up and download the pictures I have taken. There are babies a-growin' over here! Delicious babies if I do say so myself, unfortunately the entire population of mosquitoes agrees with me as well.

I'll be back between swatting mosquitoes off chubby little legs and cheeks, loads of laundry, diaper changes, and checking up on my resident mad scientist!

Labels:


posted at 11:39 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
And we have power!
Fort Myth stikes again
Wood gasifier
Greenhouse
Creepy Crawlies
First Words!!
Gratuitous Abby shot
An open letter
Overheard...
Happenings

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: